Full Turn Key Services
- Item description
- Site Development
- Program Management
- Construction Management
- Materials Management and Procurement
- Tower Engineering and Analysis
- Architectural and Engineering Design
- Structural Enhancements
- Tower Installation and Erection
- Equipment installation and Commissioning
- Vendor and Subcontractor Management
- Budgeting, scheduling, and Cost-Tracking
Field / Construction Services
- We have experienced and qualified staff to deploy for all field services within the telecommunications and broadcast tower industry in which some examples are listed below
- Tower Erection (guyed towers, self supporting towers, monopoles)
- Antenna and Transmission line installation
- Tower and Site Maintenance
- Civil Construction (site access roads, tower and shelter compounds, fencing of compounds and tower anchors, provision of electrical services)
- Tower Reinforcing (making existing towers compliant with current engineering standards)
- Tower lighting Maintenance, Troubleshooting and Repairs, Supply and Installation
Our company has worked on many cutting edge projects in the field of communications including wireless point-to-point, wireless Internet systems, 911 communication systems, wireless video links, radio repeater systems, cable head-end systems, commercial satellite systems and in recent years, wind energy.
We provide a high level of technical services to our customers which include:
- Antenna and transmission line troubleshooting and repair
- Microwave system installation and commissioning
- HSPA, UMTS, and CDMA equipment installation and testing
Tower and antenna equipment can fail due to age or environmental factors. We quickly deploy to meet our customers emergency needs. As failure of antenna systems can lead to lost revenue, we strive to always have crews available to arrive on site as soon as possible to trouble shoot failing or broken equipment. Waybest is a dependable and experienced partner to assist where environmental factors can cripple or shut down a network along with the emergency assistance it provides.
- Immediate dispatch of personnel to service our Customer’s requirements
Waybest Tower has also become actively involved in the Wind Energy Industry in Western Canada. Our company currently installs and maintains wind monitoring systems including Sodar systems. The wind energy industry has become an important resource in Southern Alberta and provides an exciting role for our company to participate in.
- Met tower supply and installation (lattice tower design)
- Booms, anemometers, data logger sales, installation, and service
- System maintenance and inspections
Due to our partnerships with several key tower suppliers in the industry, we are able to provide several makes and models of towers and associated equipment to suit our customers’ needs. Please contact us for specific details and pricing.
Waybest also often has a supply of used towers and communication buildings that we are able to provide to our clients in a very timely manner with a very reasonable cost. Contact us for a list of used inventory currently available.